1/14/2007

Snarky Andy!

First off I know that this is late, but I just had to post my version of it. On December 21st, our lovely Andy did a snarky piece about the dumb a** feud between Rosie O'Donnell and "The Don" as in Mr. Trump. I remember being on the phone and just busted out laughing, when I looked up to see Anderson snacking away on the movie food. All of which just happen to be my favorites. The person was I talking to on the phone was dying from laughter too and before I knew it, we had a four way call going, just because Cooper had to go and say; "Oh, no he didn't!" Which is a primary phase used by many black women today when we hear stuff that's just a little bit too far fetched or something you can’t believe is happening. As a matter of fact I just used that phase after hearing on the local news that we are under a winter storm warning. Yes, the dream is over that we could have an actual pleasant winter. Sorry to all the snow lovers out there, but I can't stand to jump over huge mounds of snow for 3 to 4 months and NO, I will not move!!!

No comments: