3/01/2007

Snow Day!

Hello Everyone! Yes, right now I'm praying for a snow day. We are gettin hit right now with the possibility of 18" of wet snow. Oh, how this reminds me of my childhood. I remember sitting by the tv or radio waiting to hear news that schools would be closed, well I'm hoping that the snow is bad enough for the state officials to issue a stay at home alert. Yup, just like a school age child, I'm sitting by the tv and radio just waiting for two little words; "Stay Home!". You're never too old to act like a kid again, never!!! Did anyone get the chance to view the special on AC360 tonight? What was Anderson thinking about when he put on the blue and green stripe tie?? If anyone crosses that man's path, please tell him to ditch that tie.

The story was captivating as always. Nice job to Tom Foreman for putting it together.

No comments: